Well, it's that time again for new glasses with a stronger prescription. Emma went purple this time with a little dangly "bling" on the side - it's actually a mini picture of princess Jasmine. And her little eyeglass case "pocketbook" is a hit! I have to admit they are cute, but I'm having difficulty getting used to the purple instead of the blue...
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Emma's new glasses
Well, it's that time again for new glasses with a stronger prescription. Emma went purple this time with a little dangly "bling" on the side - it's actually a mini picture of princess Jasmine. And her little eyeglass case "pocketbook" is a hit! I have to admit they are cute, but I'm having difficulty getting used to the purple instead of the blue...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Emma, You are so beautiful in those glasses!
Post a Comment