
Pretty tired, but I'm going to go find a supermarket.
My hotel room actually has sink, microwave, stove, dishes, pans, pots, etc, which was way more than I expected. So I can probably cook a meal or two here to save some money.
To lazy to take many pictures yet -- the picture below is the view out my back window.
Love you all,
Sean
(for those who don't know, Sean is attending a conference in Nice, France while his family is at home in CA, sadly, because we all have school!)
My hotel room actually has sink, microwave, stove, dishes, pans, pots, etc, which was way more than I expected. So I can probably cook a meal or two here to save some money.
To lazy to take many pictures yet -- the picture below is the view out my back window.
Love you all,
Sean
(for those who don't know, Sean is attending a conference in Nice, France while his family is at home in CA, sadly, because we all have school!)
No comments:
Post a Comment