Monday, September 22, 2008

From France





I have not included Sean's entire e-mail here - just the points from the pics-

I've got to get to bed soon but I figured I'd send along a few pictures (getting up tomorrow is going to hurt -- I'm the fourth presenter in the first session!).

The pictures are around the 'Acropolis', where the conference is. My hotel is actually on the far left of the one with the gas station.

You said Nice looks dirty... it kind of does, but very clean at the same time. I think the buildings just get a little dirt-stained from the traffic, but the streets are quite clean. I haven't seen many homeless people either -- I think they don't allow them around here.

There's also a big difference between Old Nice and the rest of it -- Old Nice has tiny little alleyway streets like Europe of a 100 years ago. I have some pictures -- I'll e-mail tomorrow afternoon (your a.m.).

-Sean

No comments: