Saturday, December 6, 2008

Letters to Santa

The kids wrote their letters to Santa at a local radio station and got a fun reply:
http://koit.radiotown.com/santavideo.html

Here are the kids letters, Emma first. Schuyler only wrote his to make it look good for Emma. :) What a great big brother!!

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl. I put the angel on the tree.

Can you make me so I can fly? Can I please become a princess? And can Schuyler please become the prince?

Can I please have a car that I can sit in and drive in? And please make it a princess car.

Please look for the cookies and milk on the plate on the big table in the kitchen. And please make lots of presents for me and Schuyler and Mommy and Daddy. And please make some for my little bear, Teddy, that doesn't really talk.

I will open Teddy's presents for him. I would like a night-night cap for Teddy.

Love,
Emma (I am 5)

Dear Santa,

I have been good this year. Can I please have a computer. I helped put the ornaments on the tree. I like taking pictures ,so can I please have a really good camera. I have been working hard on my school work.

From,
Schuyler (I am 10)

No comments: