Ok, so it's no longer spitting. Coffee. She wants to drink coffee! I explained to her that Mommy and Daddy don't like coffee, so certainly she won't either. She insisted that she would because 'my funny Grandpa likes coffee'. And where was she getting this from? Laura Ingalls, of course. Her Ma and Pa drink coffee all throughout the books. I keep telling her it takes nasty and it's for grown ups only. Still, she persists.
A friend told me to go to Starbucks and get her something (I can't remember what it was called), but it's decaf and very very strongly flavored and not sweet. Then she won't want to try that again, AND I won't have a caffeinated sugared out 4 year old. We may have to try this if she continues. We're on day 3, so we'll see.
Can't we go back to just spitting???
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment