I was just sent to my room. By my husband. For a good cause, mind you, because on the Eve of the Eve of Christmas he remembered that he hadn't done anything with the kids for me for Christmas. So I got a luxurious shower with no children peeking their heads in, and then wrapped a few presents, and even read half of a magazine article! That was the best Christmas present ever!!
Both kids have colds, but both are in good and obnoxious spirits.
Emma was writing a letter to Jesus at the crack of dawn. She won't let us take a picture of it, and she won't tell us what she wrote. Hopefully she isn't confusing Santa with Jesus, like Schuyler did at this age. :) Whatever it was though, was clearly very personal for a 4 year old. How cute!
We gave the kids an early Christmas present - a new pet. They have never had one before. Since we cannot have actual pets here (we wanted a dog), we got a goldfish. Schuyler decided his name would be "Goldie", even though Emma had wanted a dog named "O'chhio." I guess someday when we actually get a dog we will name him "O'chhio." I actually like that name!
OK, so this is a bit of a lame post, but hopefully I will get some pics and fun stories about the kids on soon!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment