Sunday, March 23, 2008

Game 1: 11-10 Indians

Game one of the season. Indians vs. Reds. Indians won 11-10. The Reds did terrific though - Indians are reportedly the best team in the division - they have 2 club pitchers (wow, do they ever...I was scared and I was behind the fence!) and 2 club coaches! Talk about hard core!! Our boys had tons of fun. 8 of their runs came in the 6th inning when they really came alive. I think they will play that way the whole season now that they know they can!


not too many pics because other kids were in the pics and we can't/shouldn't post pics of other kids. Schuyler in the dugout waiting for his turn up to bat.



waiting again, having a little trouble looking alive




There he goes, ready!

Schuyler had a terrific hit in the 6th. The kid on the Indians got lucky to have caught it. What a game, terrific job by all the kids.

Next game next Saturday Braves vs. Reds. GO REDS!!

No comments: