Schuyler started baseball and as all the players do, dirties his pants pretty well with the dirt, mud and grass. As always, I strive to get all dirt and stains out of the clothes. Schuyler caught me doing this with his uniform pants and got really mad at me for it. Apparently, the kids LIKE their baseball pants to be stained! I informed him that there is a thing called "mom peer pressure" and all the other moms are getting the stains out of their sons uniforms and I had no intention of being any different.
He still griped about this for a few minutes. Then I said "let's make a deal...I'll keep getting out the stains so I can save face with the other moms and your challenge is to put those stains right back into those pants!"
He's fine with that and has a lot of fun fulfilling his end of the deal and meeting my challenge.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment