The Reds and Giants both came into this game tied for 2nd (not final but cumulatively), and we leave the game with Giants in second and Reds in third. Not bad though considering how many teams there are.
Schuyler had a terrific 'almost' catch out in right field. The sun was blinding but he went for it anyway, had it in his mitt and it slipped out. So close though!!
First up to bat was a strike out. Second time up yielded a walk with a 4-1 count. He made it to third base but the third out was called so he couldn't score a run here. Third time up was also a walk with a 4-0 count, and with stealing he was able to get a run.
Considering it was 80 degrees in the shade, the boys did well. They were hot and tired and a bit cranky, but did well anyway. They were very disappointed to loose this one, but with practice tomorrow, they'll rally and do well at their next game on Tuesday vs. the Braves.
I had a great save too though!! A ball fouled into the bleachers and I had to swoop up Emma and it landed right where she had been sitting. Thank goodness I had been paying attention!!
Sean got some pics before he had to rush off to work, so hopefully I can post some good ones later.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment