Monday, April 14, 2008

Pics from Game 6

These pics are in random order.




I think his nickname should be "bulldog" based on his expression when he's really concentrating on that ball!


Leading off...


Up at bat again


Apparently those big socks fall down when you run and you have to fix them on base. :)


He just loves the game, even when they aren't ahead.


Right field is a little boring...try to stay awake!


Left sees a bit more action and a more awake Schuyler!


Just observing...


Practice swinging while 'on deck'...although it looks to me like he was posing for this picture. :)

ADDENDUM: I just realized that Sean transfered pics from 2 different games into my 'blog' folder. I asked him to make my life easier and pick the best pics and put them into my 'blog' folder on my desktop. So...the pics with a white tee under his uniform are from the previous batch - and conveniently...I've already posted those ones!!!! In the ones from game 6 it was super hot and he was not wearing the white undershirt.
:)

No comments: